We are all the same. I believe my journey affects everyone in the world.. in some way. If that is true, than I am also affected by you. We are all on this journey together^^ These are some of my thoughts on this experience.
Monday, August 31, 2009
smell of pineapple
so I'm sitting in my room, quietly studying Thai.. and all of the sudden my book hits a button on the font of my computer and Jack starts singing to me^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jXe5VxWV5M
ha ha I laughed! How cool.. especially because of the soft intro music.
Yea.. I decided ..or well accidentally tuck a looong nap earlier and now I'm doing Thai homework.. mostly just learning how to approach learning a Southeast Asian language. What the first seven letters sound like (have to get the tones correct) and look like.. seriously this language is derived from Sandskit. ภาษาไทย this is what it looks like. ( It means Thai Language)
I'm excited to have a blog now.. I wonder who will read and how much I'll write^^ exciting. I feel like I have so much to tell.. oh yea.. the title of this post is due to what my nose is sensing because of the presence of juicy pineapple in my room.. really its juicy~ when I tried squeezing it a little to see how soft it is, juices started coming out. mmm cant wait to throw that in panang curry.
Well I better get back to Thai^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment